General Terms and Conditions of Use
1. You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
3. You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or access any sensitive information you may believe exists on the website or server where it is hosted.
4. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
5. The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the property of The *Official AndreasCY* (unless otherwise stated) and can only be shared under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License with credit or attribution to the source site http://officialandreascy.blogspot.com or related article. However this does not include the right to republish images for which we may not have the copyrights. We don't take any responsibility for using them on your work. For inquiring explicit permissions beyond the scope of this license use the Contact page.
Acceptable Use Policy
2. You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Specificities regarding Comments
Take the time to read before commenting! We welcome constructive comments and allow any that meet our common sense criteria. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion. Comments using foul language, being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion will be deleted. Comments may also be removed if they are posted from anonymous accounts.
We will not prevent you from expressing your ideas and comments and once you post a comment on our blog, it becomes part of public conversation. Due to our faith on you, we do not appoint your comments for any moderation and we make them public at once. So we appreciate if you consider more, when commenting, the below factors:
1. Do not abuse or engage in personal attacks when you comment. We reserve the right to remove extremely offensive and threatening comments (including dull comments).
2. Do not promote or leave links when you commenting unless it is valid for your query. We reserve the right to remove spam or advertising content without prior notice.
3. Use your personal name whenever you comment, unless you comment via a registered user account. By doing this, other users will identify you as an ethical person.
4. We are glad you enjoy our posts and please care relevancy whenever you do comment. Off-topic comments will be removed to improve usability of our posts.
5. We encourage you to take responsibility of your comment quality and be respectful at other people's views, beliefs and emotions.
In regards to Feeds
We offer content feeds for users to be notified or read our latest updates in real-time via feed readers or using third party news aggregators. We encourage you to use it as it is and we ask you not to modify it's content in any way as we are only authorized to manage content feeds but allowed to be shared with attribution under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
The *Official AndreasCY* offers you email subscriptions to receive the latest updates right into your inbox. You can also subscribe to our Daily Newsletter via our email subscription box further below. When you subscribe, please provide only your valid email address and do not subscribe using other's email addresses.
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible and alter or delete content which might be depreciated, in some instances, it could be that the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
http://officialandreascy.blogspot.com reserves the right to modify or correct the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use anytime. Thereby please check back frequently to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Last Revised: 03-16-2016