What's up? There are some five cool things that you can do with the leading video editing software programs. These are things that can, in the final analysis, make your video productions look more professional.
We will be examining the said ‘five cool things’ with the objective of understanding their import. We will also be looking at ways in which you can do these ‘five cool things’ using the best tools that are available in the market. Without further ado, the five things that you can do include:
1. Adding video titles and credits: this is very important, because generally speaking, a video without any titles or credits doesn’t look professional at all. So adding the said video titles and credits is one of the things you need to do, in order to make your video productions look professional. Now the way most video editor software programs operate is such that they tend to have tools for adding text to the video graphics. Those are the tools you use to add the said titles and credits where appropriate. Use of the said text tools is typically one of the first things that you get to learn when taking a formal course or informally reading through a tutorial on how to edit videos.
2. Managing sounds: there are many things you can do in this regard. You can, for instance, get rid of background noises that were present at the location where the video was shot. You can also get to add voice-overs and even music (like sound tracks) to your video productions, thus making them fully professional. Most of the video editor software programs have facilities you can make use of with relative ease to add sounds, or get rid of unwanted sounds (the latter being a process referred to as de-noising).
3. Managing colors: often, in the course of video production, you come to realize that there is a need to change the hues or color saturation of specific scenes. You may also come to learn that you have to do something about the contrast or the brightness of certain scenes. All these are things that would be virtually impossible to do, without the help of video editor software programs. But they are things you can do, in just a few clicks, if you enlist the help of the best video editors (which tend to have main menus dedicated to the aspect of color management).
4. Adding transitions: the transitions we are making reference to here are those that are observed as the change/movement is made from one scene to the next one in a video recording. Most of the modern video editors have main menus bringing together all the tools you need for this aspect of production. And when learning how to edit videos, the issue of adding transitions is typically one of the first things you learn.
5. Getting rid of unwanted bits: in the course of shooting videos, you almost always end up with unwanted bits (which are captured in the initial recording, but which are not supposed to appear in the final production). Video editor programs make it possible for you to get rid of such bits - typically through the use of trimming and cropping functions.
Did you enjoy this post? To get all the latests straight away in your inbox then just leave your email in the signup form here! Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page. Stay tuned!