IPhone is a palmtop smartphone which has combined the camera phone, personal digital assistant, and media player and wireless communication equipment. It was published by Steve Jobs in Mac world on January 9th in 2007 and listed on the stock market on June 29th in 2007.
IPhone is a 4 frequency channels GSM mobile phone. It supports EDGE and 802.11 b/g wireless Internet access, and also supports email, mobile phone, SMS, Internet and other wireless communication services. At 6 p.m. of June 29, 2007, the first generation of iPhone was published in USA. On July 11, 2008, iPhone 3G was published by Apple Inc. At 1 a.m. of June 8, 2010, Jobs introduced iPhone 4. Then on October 5, 2011, iPhone 4S was released. And In the morning of September 12th, 2012, iPhone 5 was published.
ITunes is an application program of digital media player. It's a free application program available for Mac and PC users. On it, you can manage and play your digital music and videos. It was launched by Apple Inc. on January 10th, 2001 at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco. It can automatically download your purchased software applications on all your devices and computers. It is also your virtual store which can meet all your entertainment needs at anytime and anywhere.
ITunes can manage the content of digital media player on the popular Apple computer, iPod, iPhone and so on through an interface. Additionally, iTunes can be connected to the iTunes Store to download the purchased digital music, music videos, TV shows, iPod games, all kinds of Podcasts and films.
You can do many things with iPhone and iTunes. Now some fresh iPhone users still don’t know how to change iPhone wallpapers with iTunes. So today I will explain how to do it with iTunes. The steps are very easy.
1. Download a wallpaper. Then put it in a new folder on the desktop.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer. Then run the iTunes. Select your device on the left menu bar. Then click on the Photo option which is on the top of the right interface.
3. Check the Sync Photo and Selected folder options. Then click Select folder on the drop-down menu and select the new folder in which you put the wallpaper in the pops up dialog window.
4. Click Apply to start Sync.
5. When the above steps finished, this wallpaper is on your iPhone. Then please go to the home screen and click on Setting, choose Brightness & Wallpaper.
6. In the Brightness & Wallpaper, tap on Wallpaper.
7. Then you will see all the photos in your iPhone. Select the photo you download just now and click Set.
8. Then you will be remained to Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen or Set Both. You can choose anyone of them.
9. Now your iPhone wallpaper is changed.
Please be careful when you synchronize photos with iTunes as photos always get lost easily under such operations.
READ ALSO: 8 Reasons to Buy the iPhone 5c
Liked this post? Don't miss a single word! Complete the form and we will send you articles just like this every day, week or month.