Start Your Dream Career Today (Left)

Best Green Energy Resources

Description : 

If you are anything like me and you like staying up to date with the current flow of energy news then I am here to help! I have always had an invested interest in energy and especially the renewables vertical.

Best Green Energy Resources

So I thought I would add a list of my favourite places to grab this news or even have it delivered straight to my inbox should I need it!


Something I came across not such a long time ago was If This Then That. This service is brilliant; what it does it creates “recipes” for you online and lets you create connections between several services such as Facebook, Twitter and blog sources in a simple statement format (hence If This Then That). 

So for example, I can grab my favourite blogs RSS feed and have all the latest posts sent straight to my inbox for me to read when I want. There are lots of different cross channel “recipes” you can use but my favourite (bearing in mind I love everything green) is the Belkin energy saving one. 

You can keep an eye on your energy usage as the Belkin socket outlet will send an email to your inbox each time the timer switch comes on! You have to check this out!


Under the Environment section in The Guardian you will find everything you need to keep you up to date with all the facets of green living. In here you will find blogs where you can voice opinion and share your thoughts; there is also Newsletters, Apps and even a Food section. 

The reason I like this site is because it covers everything that I would want to read about and it does do in depth - perfect for anyone who cares about these topics.


This is a blog run by some friends of mine and I like it because it takes information that is readily available to you and me but they make manipulate it and make it more digestible. This blog heavily focuses around Green energy and more specifically renewables such as wind, sea and solar power that take some of the burden of fossil fuels like coal and gas.

This is one that I use through the tool I mentioned before If This Then That where I pull its RSS feed straight into my Gmail account.


These are just a few of the places I like to visit and use to keep up to date with everything that is going in this space. What are some of the places you like going to keep up to date? Leave a comment and please connect with us on Twitter

*by andreascy*

🦾 Motivation

🏅 Featured on Product Hunt

📸 Find us on Instagram